National Citizen Service Programme Leader (Casual Staff)
Your main duties and responsibilities will be to;
- Lead, inspire and take responsibility for the pastoral care for a group of participants, ensuring their safety and assisting their personal development throughout residential trips.
- Lead by example and get involved in outdoor and community volunteering activities, keeping the group motivated at all times.
- Work as part of a larger team of staff to support the planning and delivery of a Social Action Project.
- Work with and support all other staff to deal with any challenging behaviour from young people.
- Ensure that appropriate safeguarding, health & safety and other relevant policies are implemented and followed.
- Provide support to staff and young people in a variety of settings to ensure that they have a positive NCS experience.
- Work within the ethos of the NCS programme.
- DBS Cleared
- Able to attend residential trips
- Ability to participate in outdoor activities
- Experience working with young people
- Experience of the NCS programme
- Leadership skills
- Ability to relate to young people
- Related study
For a full job description please click here
For an application for please click here
Casual Multisport Coaches
Up to 15 hours per week | Competitive rates of pay
We are currently recruiting Casual Multisports Coaches who are available on a casual basis to deliver our curriculum and extra-curricular school sports programmes, Football Development programme and Holiday Sports Camps.
It is essential you hold at least one level 2 NGB Sports Coaching Qualification. You also must have experience of delivering Sports and PE lessons/sessions in Primary school settings.
If you are enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable and want to join our community team, then please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Jason Sharp, Sports Development Officer. Fleetwood Town Community Trust to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org