Community Engagement Officer
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000
Fleetwood Town Community Trust is an independent and registered charity working in partnership with Fleetwood Town Football Club. Our mission is to enrich the lives of children and young people through sport, physical activity, health and educational programmes.
The Trust is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to lead, develop and deliver a number of community sport, health and well-being programmes.
As part of this role you will be expected to both lead and work alongside the Trust’s staff to ensure compliance with internal and external targets.
With a good general level of education, you should be computer literate with excellent administration and communication skills. Knowledge of good practice in the management of sports schemes and a background in sports coaching & community development is essential to the post. You will need to hold at least one Level 2 sports coaching NGB qualification.
If you are enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable and want to join our community team, then please send a covering letter highlighting your skills and qualities for the role along with how you embody the values of the Trust.
Please send to: Jason Sharp, Community Trust Manager, Fleetwood Town Community Trust, Poolfoot Farm Sports Complex, Butts Road, Thornton Cleveleys. FY5 4HX or via email to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th February 2020 5pm
Fleetwood Town FC Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. An enhanced DBS check applies to this position.
National Citizen Service Programme Leader (Casual Staff)
Your main duties and responsibilities will be to;
- Lead, inspire and take responsibility for the pastoral care for a group of participants, ensuring their safety and assisting their personal development throughout residential trips.
- Lead by example and get involved in outdoor and community volunteering activities, keeping the group motivated at all times.
- Work as part of a larger team of staff to support the planning and delivery of a Social Action Project.
- Work with and support all other staff to deal with any challenging behaviour from young people.
- Ensure that appropriate safeguarding, health & safety and other relevant policies are implemented and followed.
- Provide support to staff and young people in a variety of settings to ensure that they have a positive NCS experience.
- Work within the ethos of the NCS programme.
- DBS Cleared
- Able to attend residential trips
- Ability to participate in outdoor activities
- Experience working with young people
- Experience of the NCS programme
- Leadership skills
- Ability to relate to young people
- Related study
For a full job description please click here
For an application for please click here
Casual Multisport Coaches
Up to 15 hours per week | Competitive rates of pay
We are currently recruiting Casual Multisports Coaches who are available on a casual basis to deliver our curriculum and extra-curricular school sports programmes, Football Development programme and Holiday Sports Camps.
It is essential you hold at least one level 2 NGB Sports Coaching Qualification. You also must have experience of delivering Sports and PE lessons/sessions in Primary school settings.
If you are enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable and want to join our community team, then please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Jason Sharp, Sports Development Officer. Fleetwood Town Community Trust to Jason.email@example.com