Fleetwood Town Community Trust are currently looking to recruit a new School PE and Sport Activator.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Fleetwood Town Community Trust for an experienced School PE Sports Activator to join the current team at Poolfoot Farm!
For full details on the role and how to apply, click here.
Here are a number of Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• To co-ordinate and deliver a number of School sports programmes in the Wyre Borough e.g. Curriculum PE, Extra-Curricular Activities and Sports, Community Sports, Holiday Sports Camps. Ensuring that participants are supervised and undertake an enjoyable activity in a safe environment.
• Communication and liaison with Head teachers/teachers/group leaders etc.
• To provide the Sports Development Officer with monthly reports, which will enable all sport related activity to be effectively monitored and evaluated and collect accurate information that will be entered into the EFL Trust’s data management system in order to monitor participation and the delivery of activities involving young people.
• Administration of the documentation and record keeping associated with the various activities – application forms, registers, group lists, etc.
• Promote The Community Trust and Fleetwood Town Football Club in all areas of activity.
• To support the delivery of Sports Camps and Holiday courses as required.
It would be desirable for applicants to hold a recent first aid qualification, a recent safeguarding qualification, a child protection certificate and a recent DBS – this can be completed for you if yours has run out of date.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jason Sharp, Senior Sports Development Officer. Fleetwood Town Community Trust, Poolfoot Farm Sports Complex, Thornton. Lancs. FY54HX or send by email to Jason.email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 8th February 2019